The TeamworkGB company is established to provide quality domiciliary care service provision to the wider community.
We have no distinction for choice of client because our services are dispensed primarily to benefit people of all ages and ailments irrespective of their culture, ethnicity, race or religion as we aim to achieve a standard of excellence for all our service users.
we are committed to promoting equality, service users’ independence and choices, engage users’ participation in their care and encourage consultation so that services delivered reflect the wishes and preferences of the service user. ”We are equally passionate about the welfare and safety of our service users hence we would conduct a risk assessment before service delivery. We will also ensure that all our care workers satisfactorily complete our induction training program, are CRB and POVA cleared before they are allocated to service users taking compatibility into consideration.
- We provide Rapid response Service for the Service users in need of immediate service after Discharge from Hospital.
- Assist client to get up from bed, undress, dress and put to bed.
- Assist client with personal care i.e. to have a wash, shower or bath including washing of hair and shaving
- Assist client with toileting, cleaning, and safe disposal of waste.
- Assist client to take prescribed medication & other health-related tasks as specified in the service user care plan.
- Assist client with general correspondences.
- Assist client to attend daycare center and hospital appointments. Support with challenging behavior
- Assist client with escort services and transportation transfers (to places of worship, theatres, pictures, school, playgrounds, holidays, and socializing etc).
- Assist with infection control and general hygiene task Respite care services.
Assist client with light cleaning (floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchen, and toilets) vacuuming, mopping, and or sweeping.
- Blitz and intensive cleaning (Disposing of household and personal rubbish).
Shopping, collecting pensions, prescriptions, and benefits, paying utility bills, benefit forms filling.